Michael Costello’s Spring/Summer 2017 collection was influenced by the relationship between the light and dark side of femininity. Lead artist for essie, Rita Remark, created a gorgeous design that complemented the pieces, pulling inspiration from the gold and açaí fabrics see throughout the collection.
get the look:
1. Apply first base base coat to nails.
2. Next, apply one coat of good as gold.
3. Using a latex makeup wedge, apply both good as gold and sole mate horizontally on the wedge, and blend them together lightly.
4. Working quickly, tap the wedge into the nail and create a soft fade or ombré design.
5. Repeat on all ten nails and finish with good to go top coat