Wearing pink is essential when going to a Breast Cancer Awareness benefit, but instead of just a simple pink dress, I decided to show my support another way–boobie nail art.
What You’ll Need:
- Paint two coats of pink nail polish on your nails and let dry completely.
- Using a large dotting tool (or the tip of a mechanical pencil), draw a semi-medium circle toward the left side of the nail with the beige polish.
- Next, draw another circle connected to the first circle.
- Using a mini dotting tool (or the tip of a paper clip), place a small pink dot in the center of each beige circle.
- Finish with a clear top coat.